Saturday, May 22, 2010

Secret project

I am beginning a project for my brother Tim. I am keeping it a surprise for now because it is much more entertaining for you (and me) to keep you guessing. But I will update the progress (and I'm sure my many, many mistakes) with pictures documenting it all as I go. Hopefully it will not be a FAIL on my part. But hey, might as well try.

P.S. No fair cheating and asking Tim or Megan for the scoop! Guessing is fun... isn't it?


The first night I cut lots and lots of news paper strips, and tore up Kraft paper. Hmmmm... what does one do with lots and lots of news paper?

2 comments:

Brittany@Love Stitched said...

I have NO clue...I can't wait to see where this goes :) You may end up being my next guest poster on LS ;)

Anonymous said...

a pinata for a b-day party? :)