Sunday, June 19, 2011

two sid stories

I had just finished working out the other day and I was ushering the kids into the car. As Sid climbed up, an empty water bottle fell out and rolled deep underneath the Sienna next to us. There was no way to retrieve the bottle. When I told Sid I couldn't reach it, he began to cry and kept saying, "But that is littering! Now I am a litterer!"
It was cute and sad at the same time. I told him thats why we pick up trash that isn't ours, we can all help each other... it sort of calmed him down.

****

Brittany came to visit this last weekend. The night she got here Sid really wanted to show off his bike riding skills for her and Johnse. He wanted his sandles and couldn't find them. I told him where to look and from the other room I heard him exclaim, "Aha! There you are you sexy sandals!"
Uuummmm... I swear he didn't here that from me.

1 comment:

Brittany@Love Stitched said...

We had such a good time at your house! I only wish we could have spent more time with you guys! I will have to make another trip out for sure!
When Sid said that I seriously almost cried of laughter...and remember it's from a MOVIE mom ;) lol