Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I went to church on Sunday for the last time in my current ward. I loved my callings. I love Primary. We move this Saturday.
I had large spots of paint covering my hands, and some in my hair too. I had dark circles under my eyes.
I really want the boys room finished before we move in. A place that can be put together and unmessy for them. Why did I decide to put stripes on their walls? can anyone tell me why I made MORE work for myself?
I figure the rest of the house will be chaos for a bit. I think they need their room done to help with adjusting to the new house (although it isn't like we haven't moved over a dozen times already- why am I so worried now?). Bubba makes me the most nervous. He is older and more aware then ever before. He absolutely hates change.
Keeping my fingers crossed.

Thank you sweet Hubby for your help, and to my sweet friend Zan.

1 comment:

The Brunson Family said...

I can't wait to see before and after pictures.