Tuesday, May 3, 2011

House


So we got a house. We move in next month. YAY!
It will eventually get a face lift (paint job), but this is it for now :)
I took some pictures of some of the funny aspects of our new house during the home inspection. Wanna see?
This is wallpaper. In the laundry room, hence the clothes on a clothes line.

AND MORE WALLPAPER! Fruit in a kitchen.
This wallpaper matched the kitchen, but was not in the kitchen... and used to cover a cable outlet. At least this bit of wallpaper will be easy to remove.
This is the room they decided never to finish painting (family room)
And this is the room that they... had extra... I'm not sure what they were thinking. (dining room)
There is more but I will save it for the before and after shots.

5 comments:

Amber said...

Congratulations on the house! I love the porch in the front yard.

The Brunson Family said...

I can't wait to see the before and aftershots. I am so excited for you guys.

Caitlin said...

That's so exciting! I'm kind of jealous! :) Can't wait to see what you do with it...

Unknown said...

Amy I LOVE it! Please save some of the wall paper for me...that's pretty classy. So excited to help you. Please don't forget to let me know when to slap on my painting clothes/cleaning clothes!

Nicole said...

i love the house. so classic! and with so much potential :) i can't wait to see what you do with it!