Monday, October 25, 2010

Hang in there

So I know I took summer off, and I haven't even caught my blog up to date, BUT I will be taking another short, little, tiny, break. I will be back pretty soon though. All the packing and finding a new place and switching Sid's school info and on and on, can be a little much. So I will catch you guys up as soon as things get a little settled again (and we get internet in our new place).

until then...
Enjoy looking at this lovely picture of my very attractive husband.
As soon as a camera turns on he makes his face to do oddest things.

1 comment:

Brittany@Love Stitched said...

I've been such a bad blogger lately too!!! I am SO excited you are moving to ID and will be SO close to me!! I will come visit you and we can hang out more!!! YA!!!

call me when you get up there and let me know if you need anything!

love you tons!