Sunday, November 9, 2008

What's a MeMe?

I am MeMe, it's what my son called me when he finally decided to talk. It's a hybrid of my name and mommy. So I know my simple life isn't all that exciting, but I'm still jumping on the blog-bandwagon, hoping that I at least have a little something worth writing about occasionally. I promise it wont always be just about my kiddies- even if they are the only people I have contact with most days- I do have other thoughts. And thats my introduction... short and sweet.

3 comments:

Brittany and Johnse said...

HA HA i found you!!! ok girl get going! you are so creative i know you blog will really take off...if you ever need help with setting it up i have become a loser with no life and can do just about anything on it!!

Mike Brunson said...

We are glad you decided to blog. We love seeing pictures of everything you do, especially since we are not there. I hope you find something to post about every day.

The Brunson Family said...

I can't believe you are blogging. We are so excited but not as exciting as you living so close. We want to come over and swim this weekend but you were not home.